Help end world hunger

Top 5 Songs You Should Listen To...this week at least

Friday, August 17, 2007

Midwest Mayhem!

MLG Chicago anyone?
Yep, I'm heading to St. Charles for the Chicago stop on MLG's 4th season circuit. Only location I've ever gone to and I've been to every one of them. First year I won't be playing in the tourney but I am A. O. K. with that.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...good times. All H1 and partying tonight and possibly tomorrow night too. I'm considering either coming home to the QC to go out to the bars tomorrow night or maybe going to a Paper Mache/Tim Hanton show in downtown Chicago. Any of my three choices will be fun so I have no qualms about the quality of this weekend.

Yogi's already checked into the two room suite I have reserved. When I get there around 7:30 tonight, he's making sure there's some hot LAAAAAN and some cold beers waiting for me.

Every day, life just keeps getting better and better. Seriously, this is ridiculous.

Should hopefully post a blog or two while I'm in Chicago if I get a free minute and there's wireless. Until then, I love you.

No comments: