Help end world hunger

Top 5 Songs You Should Listen To...this week at least

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Anything You Say Now

You know what would be incredible? If I was given the opportunity to sit down and talk with every person that's shaped my life that's no longer in it for whatever reason. Ex-girlfriends, ex-friends, ex-family, ex-lady friends, ex-teammates, ex-rivals or ex-lovers. One of my single greatest joys in life is talking to people and discovering him or her on a level not afforded the casual passerby. The first three questions I'd ask?
1.) Why?
2.) Where? (did you go, have you been, are you going)
3.) What? (do we do)

********************************************************************************
But besides all that, I'm expecting a visit from Michael tonight down in the QC. Hopefully The Noon is going to come with him as well. These gentlemen are easily two of my favorite people currently in my life. And despite the high chances of failure, I really want to do my best to keep them in some part of my life. We're planning on going to Pat's hockey game down here. Speaking of which, Mr. McCullough is quite a stud himself and hopefully he knocks some fools around tonight.

And in closing? If anyone reads this that has any sort of conceptual art talent, please comment or let me know somehow. I have some projects that I need someone to undertake and I would most certainly pay for services rendered.

No comments: